Monday, July 12, 2010

This & That

this blogging thing definitely goes in waves. I had 2 posts in one day and now a few weeks later I am back on the train. I don't know what gives. So - I apologize to you 14 followers that are ready, willing, and able to read my posts.

I have noticed that if I keep these posts nice and tidy --short and efficient more people tend to read and comment so I might keep that going. It also helps that I haven't done too much in the blog worthy stratosphere, so that is also another excuse for the lack of blogs.

Exciting news! I started yet another job! Its another Radio hosting gig on ESPN 1500 Twin Cities. I am so excited-- It is a Men's Health Show and its on Saturday at 7am. This is kind of an issue for my crazy social life. But, I don't really have much of a social life. So there's that. Anyhow, each week a new doctor comes on and we talk about different topics. This week was with Dr. Nick Wills, and he was so awesome! The link isn't posted online yet, but it will soon and I will share. I was a bit nervous, a bit anxious, and I was just overall kinda of scared! It went off without a hitch. The doc was great... the subject (spine care/surgery) was good, we got callers, emails, it was a relief. Now, if every show goes like this I will be one happy girl. I hope you listen-- if you get a chance. Otherwise hit up the podcast.


I had the opportunity to go check out Streetcar Named Desire last week at the Guthrie and I was all about it. My friend, Sarah loves watching TCM and we just recently watched Streetcar on TV, it is such a great film so to see the stage version was really good. I was impressed by the entire production. I normally like going into a theatre performance not knowing much about the play, I couldn't really avoid this. In college we studied Tennessee Williams --so I had a good background on the play. It was very well done, I was so enamoured by the actors. They did an amazing job, the portrayals were spot on.

The only thing I would say is that it was rather long. I have a short attention span and it was testing me towards the end. I should work on that. Also,  Ricardo Antonio Chavira (he plays Carlos Solis on Desperate Housewives) plays Stanley, and he did a masterful job. At some parts in the play I could hear Carlos talking to Gabby. It was very strange but very good. If you have the chance to check it out...you most definitely should.





Here is something I am mildly ashamed of admitting. I watched the Jake and Vienna drama on ABC last week. It was like watching a trainwreck, over and over and over again. I was glued to my TV. I also tweeted throughout the night. I am sharing them with you now. Go crazy. It is in descending order.

Jake is a goofy slimeball. He is just not truthful.



via mobile web


Jake is such a fake. she looked really surprised that he was like "shut up" LOL! this is like a trainwreck


8:54 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


Clearly Jake doesnt like an "underminer" Tenley is so happy that Jake picked Vienna.


8:51 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


guys hate getting directions. Jake is such a punk!


8:48 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


Why is Chris Harrison soooo concerned about Vienna doing any interviews? #ABC is trying to censor it's "reality" stars


8:46 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


Jus' Sayin': When you have to ask a guy to kiss you, that is NOT a good sign.


8:43 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


i really doubt Vienna stoped being passionate about Jake. although he does wear mock turtlenecks.


8:42 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


@Bethenny as much as i dont like Vienna i think she's telling the truth. no pet owner forgets when someone is talking s*** about thier dog!


8:36 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


 its getting good! who do you believe? #Jake #Vienna ??


8:34 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


He has shifty eyes. so that means Jake is lying.


8:31 PM Jul 5th via mobile web


Vienna looks like crap. Her hair resembles a ratty mop.


8:27 PM Jul 5th via mobile web

 #ABC dressed Jake tonight. he is such a fake!

I really don't have much more than that. Just working. House stuff. Hanging with the Pup. Enjoying the summer.

Cheers!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment