Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome Back Moss!

Sitting at home watching Glee. I am completely transfixed on the television. Reach over to my cell phone. Scroll up to check anything going on Twitter. What? WHAT? WHAT? I jump out of my seat and Hendrix is jumping on me... What is all the excitment? Randy Moss has signed with the Vikings.
The day instantly got better.




I am a huge sports fan. I am a huge Vikings fan. I love the prospect of being tough to beat down the stretch. Seeing the Vikings winless in the first two games of the season was a huge reality check. We obviously have a lot of weaknesses that we needed to address and fast. It's troubling that everyone thinks that this season is going to be similar to last for the Vikings. No way. No how... we had a lot of things going for us last season that just aren't there this season. Favre is one year older...Sidney Rice is not available for another 3-4 weeks. Our defense doesn't seem as up to par as we have been. We've got to make our team stronger, and adding a veteran wide reciever is the way to go.

That being said, for all the people that hate on Randy Moss. C'mon. It was more than 6 years ago when he had some legal, immaturity, issues with the team. Yeah, there was that meter maid that he might of knocked down with his luxury vehicle. And then there was that one mooning incident... That Joe Buck called "disgusting" but I hope the fans and the NFL community give him a chance. Give him a chance to redeem himself. To my knowledge he had little problem in New England. When you look especially at the NFL there are a lot of redemption happening: Ray Lewis, Pac-Man Jones, T.O... Give him a break. Give him a chance to behave badly...then judge him.

I've always had a special place in my afro heart for Randy Moss. And I hope you will too. Go Vikings!

Kelly

I apologize for spelling errors. Blogspot spellcheck is being a handful.

No comments:

Post a Comment