Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday

I am not trying to say that I am a music head. I listen to music I like, whether it is classical, r&b, jazz, musical theatre, blues, rock, and something in-between I love having a wide range of music to listen to at any given moment. Lately at work, I have been ignoring my co-workers. Basically, I can throw on my headphones and get taken away…and get a lot of work done in the meantime. Here is a small snipit of what has been keeping my attention as of late. Some old…some new…and some random KJ picks. Enjoy!


Nina Simone: My Baby Just Cares For Me

Doobie Brothers: Oh What A Night

Kanye West: Homecoming

Billy Joel: You May Be Right

MIMS: This Is Why I’m Hot

AC/DC: Thunderstruck

Adele: Hometown Glory


I have more… I can’t give away too much. Then you will know what is behind my madness!


Loves,


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment