Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i admit...i suck.

Did I really not write since 10/10? Whoa. Who says I can't commit? Ha!
I wish I had a good excuse for not writing, I will say this, I just avoided it. My life is so boring and uneventful that writing would foster that boredom. I am sharing one highlight of all the months I have missed.

November: Thanksgiving. I went to Texas. Ate a lot. Saw my family
December: Snowed. I shoveled. Repeat. Christmas. Slept in. Blah.
January: Happy New Years! Details fuzzy? Yeah Me too.
February: Happy Valentine's Day, Lover. XOXOXO
March: 3 days off!! St. Paddy's Day. Debauchery. WOO!

So that sums up what I have been up to. It's the first day of lent. Maybe instead of giving up something I will GIVE into contributing to this darn blog? Thoughts?
I am back in full effect!
Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment