Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WTF LOL GG SMH

Can I just comment that I love abbreviations?

It's kind of terrible that I am admitting this. The only reason I think it's "terrible" is because, we should be able to convey our thoughts and feelings in longer than 3-4 letters. Despite my reasoning behind feeling guilty about liking them so much, I have compiled a list of some of my favorites. Let's move beyond the LOL's people!!  I am going to include quite a few abbreviations that I absolutely love. Some of these were created by some of my fun loving girls-- who I also absolutely LOVE. I would encourage you to use these abbreviations too!

** hope i don't offend anyone **

COL- chuckle out loud

SF- snatch face
GG- good girl
ST- sure thing
VG- very good
TD- true dat
SMH- shaking my head
SYF- shut your face
TMI- too much info
RO-right on
LYLT- Love you long time

:) Cheers!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment